Conference topics include:
- Algebraic combinatorics;
- Buildings and diagram geometries;
- Finite geometry;
- Groups and geometries.
Everybody is cordially invited to attend the conference, and to give a talk of 25 minutes on a topic related to the main themes of the conference. Please spread the word!
The main speakers of the conference are:
- Pierre-Emmanuel Caprace (U Louvain, BE)
- Arjeh Cohen (TU Eindhoven, NL)
- Stefaan De Winter (Michigan Tech. U, US)
- Gary Ebert (U Delaware, US)
- Anna Kasikova (Bowling Green State U, US)
- Bernhard Mühlherr (U Giessen, GE)
- Akihiro Munemasa (Tohoku U, Sendai JP)
- Antonio Pasini (U Degli Studi Siena, IT)
- Bertrand Rémy (U CB Lyon 1, FR)
A special lecture will be delivered by Hendrik Lenstra Jr. (U Leiden, NL).